Thank you for shopping with us. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
If you are dissatisfied with your product, you have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the original order number and where it was purchased from. Please contact us for a call tag and we will arrange for pick up.
Please contact us with your order number and reason for refund at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plumbmax International Inc.
130 Konrad Crescent
Markham, Ontario L3R 0G6
Once we've received your item at ReignCharm, we will process the refund for the product received (not including shipping and handling) using your original payment method. Full Details below.
If your item is defective or damaged, please contact us immediately.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us at email@example.com.
Warranty Info and Returns, Full Disclosure:
REIGNCHARM provides a 30-Day Return Window (see Return of Non-Defective Products below) and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. REIGNCHARM will offer no warranty service without this number.
REIGNCHARM warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for one year labor and one year parts from the original ship date. During this period, REIGNCHARM will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at REIGNCHARM’s option, without charge to you.
Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service in the first 30-days will be paid by REIGNCHARM. All shipping fees both to and from REIGNCHARM following this 30-day period must be paid by the customer. All returns, both during and following the 30-day period, must be affected via the Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service described below.
All original parts (parts installed by REIGNCHARM at the original system build) replaced by REIGNCHARM or its authorized service center, become the property of REIGNCHARM. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. The product system owner is responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
REIGNCHARM makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to this product other than as set forth below. REIGNCHARM makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, REIGNCHARM is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the product. Under no circumstances shall REIGNCHARM be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the product.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by REIGNCHARM. It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the USA or Canada. (Within the USA including US 48 States, Alaska and Hawaii.)
- This warranty covers only normal use of the product. REIGNCHARM shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized REIGNCHARM representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including those resulting from viruses or spyware, overclocking, or other non-recommended practices.
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
- REIGNCHARM and its Authorized Service Center accepts no responsibility for any software programs, data or information stored on any media or any parts of any products returned for repair to REIGNCHARM.
- All pre-installed software programs are licensed to customers under non-REIGNCHARM software vendor’s term and conditions provided with the packages.
- This warranty does not cover any third party software or virus related problems.
- REIGNCHARM makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party (non-REIGNCHARM) software.
- Thirty-day Return Window does not include opened software, parts, special order merchandise and shipping and handling fees.
Return of Non-Defective Products
A non-defective product may be returned to REIGNCHARM within thirty (30) days of the invoice date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
- REIGNCHARM will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the products return. If the original purchase was made under a “Free Shipping” promotion, then a standard $40 fee will be deducted from any return in counter to that offer.
- No refund will be granted for product which has been opened, used, or tampered with in any way which jeopardized REIGNCHARM’s ability to remarket or resell the product. REIGNCHARM maintains full discretion in decisions regarding a products fitness for return.
- Any non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee; which percentage is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping or handling charges.
- Quantity purchases of five systems or more are not eligible for return.
To return a defective product, please contact our Customer Service Department for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and follow the Return of Products Instructions below. The RMA is valid for 10 days from date of issuance. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA. Manufacturer restrictions do apply. Any item missing the UPC on the original packaging may not be returned.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain a RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by REIGNCHARM only. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of purchase) on any item returned for repair is the customers’ responsibility. All returned parts must have a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Should you have any problems with your product, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
If you have purchased our on-site warranty, please find your warranty# (the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was originally purchased) and contact REIGNCHARM Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the product must be repaired, a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be issued for shipment to our repair department. Please follow the instructions given by REIGNCHARM technical support staff to ship your product. REIGNCHARM will not accept any shipments without a RMA number.
- Pack the product in its original box or a well-protected box, as outlined in the Return Shipping Instructions. REIGNCHARM will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss of any product outside the original 30-day REIGNCHARM-paid service period. It is very important that you write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package. Ship the product with a copy of your bill of sale or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained to:
Plumbmax International Inc.
130 Konrad Crescent
Markham, Ontario L3R 0G6
- Upon receiving the product, REIGNCHARM will repair or replace your product (at REIGNCHARM’s discretion) and will ship it back to you within 2 weeks (dependent on parts availability) via UPS.
- Cross-exchange (Parts only): You will need to provide a valid credit card number as a deposit guarantee when the RMA number is issued. Once approval has been obtained on your credit card, the part(s) will be shipped UPS. You will need to ship defective part(s) back to REIGNCHARM within 15 days to avoid charges to your credit card. If such charges are incurred, the shipped part(s) will be billed at the then current price.
- REIGNCHARM will pay for shipping to and from the customer only within the first thirty days following the original product ship date. Following this 30-day period all shipping fees both for under warranty and post warranty repairs are the sole responsibility of the customer. The customer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.
After One-Year Warranty – Post Warranty Repair
For post warranty repair, the procedure is the same as outlined above for RMA and shipping. However, you are responsible for shipping charges both ways, current labor ($75 per hour if not under warranty), and the current price of part(s) used in repair.
REIGNCHARM does not offer technical support for any software including installed OS or other programs. Technical support should be pursued through channels offered by the software’s individual tech support. REIGNCHARM accepts no liability for problems caused by after-market software or hardware modifications or additions. REIGNCHARM is not responsible for giving any technical support concerning the installation or integration of any software or component the customer did not pay REIGNCHARM to install. REIGNCHARM is not responsible for loss of data or time, even with hardware failure. Customers are responsible for backing up any data for their own protection. REIGNCHARM is not responsible for any loss of work (“down time”) caused by a product requiring service. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. REIGNCHARM has the option of voiding the warranty if any one other than an REIGNCHARM technician attempts to service the product. REIGNCHARM will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of hardware, software, or additional devices added to complement any system/component bought at REIGNCHARM. Under no circumstances will REIGNCHARM be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees. REIGNCHARM will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. REIGNCHARM makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.